Saturday, November 14, 2009











T.T
den my mum keep scold me bodoh ~
yishh ~
den i jau take tisu [ bao zhe ] liao..
n wash tat time PAIN !!!
den at nite ...
the stupid aunt still wan drink orange juice...
F*** !
call me go make...
ala..
den i go make lor
the orange juice go inside my finger
WTF ~!!
pain dou me cry ar !!!
SAKIT !!!!
T.T
n eating tat time still wan [ cha ] dun wan chopstick...
call me go take...
n bla bla bla ~
eat thing tat time still wan me do waiter
haiix~
so kesian ar 2day....=[

4 comments:

  1. yerrr..!!apa itu antii orhxz...i wan fuck she jor...so notii loxz....she wan things cannot sheself take meh..chaohai ar..whahahha><

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...ya lor...so F***...hate sei them !

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhahahah^^以后she wan go in u house ..thn u dunwan open with she in loxz..whahahahha><

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...bu ke yi ar..deng xia ta gen wo mama jiang jiu OMG ~

    ReplyDelete