Friday, October 2, 2009

sobx...=[

haiz...
2day giv ppl lie again...
juz feel sendiri veli noob jor...

n help ppl [ sek sei mao ]...=[
my monitor play the penjabat pintu..
tat time i got call her dun play jor geh...
but she still wanna play...SWT~
den let teacher c dou...
scold n scold...ME ?!!!!!!

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!
she dun admit...
HENG !!!!!!!

den at class DAMN FAN !!
cannot stop 2 saying tis problem...
den i say I ADMIT I ADMIT...U STOP..

but...she still wanna say scare scare sare...=.=
den 2day...
pn.puspha ask me is me play the door ?
den tat time the monitor sure got hear dou de lor..
still dun admit...[ ban 5 ji ]
den i onli can tell pn puspha say is YES...

haiz....
still wan giv pn puspha diu + cannot go penjabat anymore..
n the monitor....SHIT !!!!!!!
still wanna scold me n do the stupid DAMN FACE !!!
HENG !!!!!!!!
apa orang itu ?
help her [ sek sai mao ] still wanna do tat stupid noob thing...
=.=
dunno wat she wan...haiz~

No comments:

Post a Comment