Thursday, October 8, 2009

=] + =[

yor...
2day let pn.puspha piak my sifat...
haiz...
sei ham sap po lai D...
HENG....
n be4 fnish skul....
pn mak call us go 5 teacher for the buku koko
den we all go 5 teacher n sigh ar..bla bla bla ~
den all ppl also [ gao dim ] jor...
onli me n the monitor...
LOL
she call me wait her wait her...say jor so many time..
den i wait her..+ i also not yet [ gao dim ]
den when she [ gao dim ] jor...
call me [ fas la fas fas fas ]...
den i say no nid wait me lar...u go back class 1st..
den onli me + so seldom teacher at bilik guru..
walao ~
scary lar !!!
den when i go out...
fas fas run ....haha
scare got HANTU....xD
hahahaha...
n 3 day no nid go skul nehx...
sien...
at home [ fat mou ]...
haiz....
hope fas fas go skul play play
hahahahaha
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment